Master's Degree in Health Care Administration
According to a survey administered by the Bureau of Labor Statistics in June 2013, health care administrators can earn an average of $96,030 a year. With this rewarding salary also comes a demand for well-trained, knowledgeable professionals who understand business principles and can skillfully apply them in a variety of health care administration roles.
The Clarkson College online Master in Health Care Administration degree—designed to accommodate a busy lifestyle—is an accelerated program that will maximize your potential for an array of jobs in health services administration. As you work toward your Master's degree, we ensure you receive the appropriate training and education to develop the critical thinking skills required to succeed in your future health care management role. Courses for the Health Care Administration program are offered 100 percent online and focus on diverse leadership strategies, such as defining business problems, assessing information, considering alternatives and choosing the best solution.
This online Health Care Administration program offers you:
- Accelerated rate of completion to move quickly through the program.
- Courses starting every six weeks, so your focus is on one course at a time.
- Courses designed to build skills and prepare you for success.
- Dedicated and knowledgeable faculty focused on you.
Upon the completion of the Master's degree in Health Care Administration, you will:
- Demonstrate professional, responsible and innovative leadership skills, both in traditional and non-traditional settings.
- Create a foundation for leadership to analyze and propose solutions to complex business problems.
- Analyze, synthesize and evaluate theoretical knowledge necessary to be prepared for leadership positions in the health care setting.
- Evaluate strategies based on concepts of leadership and management theory.
- Integrate cultural, economic, ethical, legal and professional standards of health care business in a leadership role.