Post-Master's Certificate in Health Care Administration
Business leadership in today’s health care environment requires well-trained, knowledgeable professionals who understand business principles and can skillfully apply them in the health care setting.
The Clarkson College Post-Master's certificate in Health Care Administration helps you develop the critical thinking skills required to succeed in today's health care industry. You will learn diverse leadership strategies, such as defining business problems, assessing information, considering alternatives and choosing the best solution. This program is designed for students who already have a Master’s degree but would like to specialize in health care. There are two options to choose from: an operational track and a leadership track.
This online education program offers you:
- Courses are 100 percent online and start every six weeks.
- Courses designed to build skills specific to health care and prepare you for success.
Dedicated and knowledgeable faculty.
Upon completion of the Post-Master's Certificate in Health Care Administration, you will:
- Demonstrate professional, responsible and innovative leadership skills, both in traditional and non-traditional settings.
- Create a foundation for leadership to analyze and propose solutions to complex business problems.
- Analyze, synthesize and evaluate theoretical knowledge necessary to be prepared for leadership positions in the health care setting.
- Evaluate strategies based on concepts of leadership and management theory.
- Integrate cultural, economic, ethical, legal and professional standards of health care business in a leadership role.