Health Care Services
The Clarkson College Health Care Services Bachelor’s degree program offers a broad-based education in health care applicable to a wide array of individuals, including:
- First-time college students interested in an area of health care other than direct patient care.
- Students completing an Associate’s degree at Clarkson College aiming to increase their marketability through a dual degree.
- Practicing health care professionals seeking career advancement in a specific area.
- Returning college students interested in pursuing a career in health care.
- Employees of insurance companies, government agencies, hospitals and extended care facilities.
The first year of the program covers subject matter from various facets of health care. As you move forward and are able to better identify your areas of interest, you will select from the five following areas of concentration:
Each Health Care Services course, ranging from General Education to concentration courses, meets national accrediting body standards and is taught by faculty who are experts in their field. Courses are offered online with a select number also available on campus.
Upon completion of the Health Care Services program, you’ll be prepared to pursue a variety of careers that are currently among the most significant and in demand across the country. Common health care services specialties include: