Who is eligible to become a tutor?
- Tutors must be recommended by Clarkson College faculty.
- Tutors may be a full-time student, part-time student, an employee of Nebraska Medicine, Clarkson College alumni or an outside source if recommended by Clarkson College faculty.
- Tutors may not be a Clarkson College Student Employee.
- Tutors will be paid $10 per hour per student, with a maximum of being paid for two students.
- Tutors may meet with student on- or off-campus.
- New tutors are strongly encourage to meet with instructor.
Prospective tutors must be recommended by program directors and/or instructors to the Success Center, which will then begin the process of evaluating potential tutors.
How do I find a tutor?
Students in need of a tutor should contact the Success Center to obtain the names and contact information of available tutors.
Kitty Cappellano, Success Center Coordinator
PH 402.552.2694 TF 800.647.5500