Academic Travel Abroad
Academic Travel Abroad (ATA) at Clarkson College gives our students, alumni and friends an opportunity of a lifetime. Many of our ATA travelers return to travel with the group year after year because of its unique and memorable experience. Since 1999, destinations for Clarkson College ATA have included England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and Greece.
A lecture series based on the itinerary is offered to all travelers prior to the trip. Those who attend the series travel with a foundational knowledge that allows them to make the most out of their experience.
Upcoming ATA Trip: France & Germany
Dates: April 27 – May 8, 2014
Who: Students, alumni, Clarkson College community (includes The Nebraska Medical Center employees) and their favorite travel companions. A $250 deposit reserves your space on the trip.
Your 12-day academic travel includes:
- Round-trip air and land transportation.
- Three- and four-star, double-occupancy hotel accommodations.
- Exclusive deluxe motor coach, tour manager, faculty escorts and local guides.
- Breakfast daily and two special dinners.
- Admission and passes to all activities on the itinerary.
- Full insurance protection.
- Hospital visits in Munich and Paris.
- Linderhof Castle.
- BMW Museum.
- Black Forest, Strasbourg and Freiberg.
- Champagne Cave in Reims.
- Eiffel Tower and Arch de Triomphe.
- Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Two free days.
Patricia Brennan, Ph.D., Professor, General Education
PH 402.552.6125 TF 800.647.5500
Marilyn Rosmann, Associate Professor, Nursing
PH 402.552.6124 TF 800.647.5500