All on-campus students must meet the following requirements prior to registration. Download the Health and Safety On-Campus Requirements form
- Written copy of recent health examination completed by a licensed health care provider, which verifies student's health status is sufficient to complete their selected program of study.
- Evidence of TD (Tetanus booster) within past 10 years.
- Reactive Varicella titer or evidence of chicken pox immunity.
- Evidence of MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) immunizations; or reactive Rubella titer and Rubeola titers; or other evidence of immunity to measles (requirement is waived for students born before 1956).
- Evidence of coverage by a comprehensive health insurance plan (due monthly for monthly coverage, annually for annual coverage, etc.).
- Annual Tuberculosis (TB) screening, and non-reactive PPD (skin test) or negative chest x-ray (to be used if PPD has ever been positive) or absence of symptoms of TB if prior history of reactive PPD and negative chest x-ray, as noted by the primary health care provider.
Nurse Anesthesia Student Requirements
Nurse Anesthesia students have program-specific health and safety requirements and must complete a separate form. These requirements must be met prior to registration. Download the Nurse Anesthesia Health and Safety On-Campus Requirements form
On-Campus Student Housing Requirements
Completion of the Meningococcal Meningitis Immunization form is required for all newly enrolled students in post-secondary educational institutions that will reside in on-campus housing.