Clarkson College retains a rich history of unmatched academic excellence in health care education. The heart of our success resides in our committed student body, dedicated staff and outstanding faculty members. As a student, you will have the opportunity to experience the proud, long-standing tradition of our Mission: preparing students to professionally provide high quality, ethical and compassionate health care services.
Over the last 126 years, we have evolved with the health care community to continually prepare our students to be the best, and our results demonstrate that. While focusing on quality, we have not forgotten about cost. Clarkson College is committed to responsible control of expenses for students and parents. This combination of quality and efficiency equates to value at a private college you can afford.
Clarkson College offers undergraduate and graduate degrees, doctoral programs and post-graduate certificates in the fields of Nursing, Educational Leadership, Nurse Anesthesia, Health Care Business, Health Information Management, Physical Therapist Assistant, Radiologic Technology, Medical Imaging, Imaging Informatics and Professional Development. The College is devoted to ensuring high quality health care education in the classroom, online or on campus and during clinical experiences.
Clarkson College Highlights & Key Facts
- Nebraska’s first health care education institution.
- More than 1,200 students learning on campus and online.
- Learning focused on the patient: caring, integrity and commitment to excellence.
- A student to faculty ratio of 13:1.
- Pass rates on national board exams consistently above the state and national average.
- Clarkson College has the largest Radiologic Technology and Physical Therapist Assistant programs in the state of Nebraska.
- Clarkson College has the only PTA transfer program in the Midwest.
- Clarkson College offers the only accredited Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Administration in Nebraska and Iowa.
- Clarkson College is the second least expensive private college in Nebraska.
- Access for our graduates to the largest and best medical campus in the region, Nebraska Medicine.
Our faculty and staff are eager to prepare you with the high quality education you are seeking. We are passionate about your success—not only during your time at Clarkson College but also long after you graduate.
Dr. Aubray Orduña