At a minimum, the College expects the student to complete any assignment, exams and other academic endeavors with the utmost honesty, which requires the student to:
- Acknowledge the contributions of other sources to their scholastic efforts.
- Complete assignments independently unless otherwise instructed.
- Follow instructions for assignments and exams, and observe the standards of academic discipline.
- Avoid engaging in any form of academic dishonesty on behalf of the student or another student.
- Ask the faculty if there are any questions regarding academic honesty.