We Make the Application Process Simple
Applicants seeking enrollment in an Associate’s, Bachelor’s or certificate program option may apply for undergraduate admissions.
Undergraduate applications are reviewed based on the following criteria:
- 2.5 Cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale
- 2.5 Cumulative GPA for math and science courses
- 20 ACT composite or above or equivalent SAT or above
Required within two years of high school graduation or until 31 hours of college credit have been satisfied.
- Proof of graduation from a US accredited high school or equivalent
- Official transcripts are required from high school and any/all colleges/universities attended, including dual credit
- Additional supplemental materials are built into the application itself