Program Specific Competency Goals
With successful completion of the Clarkson College Doctor in Health Care Education & Leadership (Ed.D.) program, students will be prepared to:
- Create educational and leadership strategies to meet the needs of diverse constituents. (Diversity)**
- Engage in interdisciplinary communication, analysis and problem solving that reflects applied research best practice. (Communication)**
- Implement assessment and evaluation strategies using information technology to improve learning, productivity and professional practice. (Technology)**
- Synthesize knowledge of educational and leadership theory, management skills, leadership strategies and data to transform organizations and educational institutions. (Critical Thinking)**
- Integrate ethical, legal and professional principles into decision making in the organizational and educational leadership setting. (Professional Behavior)**
**Categories denoted in the parentheses represent relationship to the Clarkson College student success skills, which are the institutional student learning outcomes and include communication, technology, critical thinking, diversity and professionalism.
|Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, no Board exams for Doctorate in Healthcare Education and Leadership||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Job Placement/Employment Rate||N/A||N/A||N/A|
*Data is incomplete at this time as the Doctorate in Healthcare Education and Leadership program started in Fall 2013. Students are tracked through completion of degree (5 years). Majority of students in program are part-time.