Program Specific Competency Goals
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Science in Health Care Business with a Major in Management degree, graduates will:
- Communicate effectively within the healthcare business environment. (Communication)**
- Demonstrate professional, ethical, and legal standards of conduct appropriate in healthcare business. (Professionalism)**
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills to make sound decisions in the Healthcare Business environment. (Critical Thinking)**
- Apply appropriate technology and decision support tools in order to succeed in the healthcare business setting. (Technology)**
- Respect cultural, ethnic, gender and lifestyle differences in the workplace and community. (Diversity)**
**Categories denoted in the parentheses represent relationship to Clarkson College’s student success skills, which are our institutional student learning outcomes, and include Communication, Technology, Critical Thinking, Diversity, and Professionalism.
|First Time Board Pass Rate||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Overall Board Pass Rate||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|National Average Board Pass Rate||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Job Placement/Employment Rate*||100%||100%||91%|
* Employment rates taken from returned graduate surveys, employer surveys, and graduates report to program individually.
** Students tracked through completion of degree (7 years. 3-year average reported. Majority of students in program are part-time students.