Program Specific Competency Goals
Upon completion of the Master’s degree in Healthcare Administration, graduates will:
- Evaluate strategies based on concepts of leadership and management theory. (Critical Thinking)**
- Interpret, synthesize, and apply concepts to evaluate and solve a variety of real world health care situations, through problem recognition, methods of inquiry, project management, and strategic analysis and integration. (Critical Thinking)**
- Communicate thoughts and ideas effectively. (Communication)**
- Demonstrate an ability to acknowledge and to recognize those differences that exist among all individuals. (Diversity)**
- Demonstrate an appropriate working knowledge of computer applications commonly used in healthcare administration (Technology)**
- Maintain the highest ethical, professional, and legal standards of conduct. (Professionalism)**
**Categories denoted in the parentheses represent relationship to Clarkson College’s student success skills, which are our institutional student learning outcomes, and include Communication, Technology, Critical Thinking, Diversity, and Professionalism.
|First Time Board Pass Rate||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Overall Board Pass Rate||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|National Average Board Pass Rate||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Job Placement/Employment Rate*||94%||100%||92%|
* Employment rates taken from returned graduate surveys, employer surveys, and graduates report to program individually.
** Students tracked through completion of degree. 5-year graduate rate reported.