Certificate in Imaging Informatics - Admission Requirements
Thank you for your interest in our Certificate in Imaging Informatics program option. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and start dates are available in the fall, spring and summer semester
Please review the following guidelines to complete your application. You may submit all additional required materials to the Clarkson College Admissions office by mail, email or fax. If you have any questions, contact our Admissions team at 402.552.3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rolling Admissions - Fall, Spring, Summer
Step 2: Submit the required admissions materials by mail, email or fax. When appropriate, your essay and resume may be emailed to email@example.com. Make sure that your name is clearly visible on all documents.
Please review the following sections to view individual requirements and materials.
Submit your $35 non-refundable application fee.
You may make a secure payment online. If paying by check or money order, mail your payment to the Clarkson College Admissions office located at 101 South 42nd Street, Omaha, NE 68131.
Proof of active licensure is required for this certificate program.
Each student must meet one of the following:
- Official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score. A minimum of 100 total score on the TOEFL iBT, and a minimum of 250 total score computer-based is required.
- ACT English score of 20 or higher.
- Graduation from an accredited U.S. high school.
- U.S. General Educational Development (GED) Certificate with an English score of 500 or equivalent.
- Associate's or higher-level degree from a U.S. accredited college or university.
Meet Your Admissions Counselor
Clarkson College Admissions counselors are your first point of contact for all questions.
PH 402.552.6261 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jocelyn Medrano has been an Admissions Counselor at Clarkson College since 2015. She works with applicants A-L in the Undergraduate Nursing program, as well as all applicants in the Radiography, Medical Imaging and Imaging Informatics programs. Learn more about Jocelyn.