What Makes Us Different
- Ability to apply your Medical Imaging Informatics certificate credit hours to your Bachelor’s degree in Medical Imaging or Bachelor’s Degree in Health Information Administration.
- Option to complete your clinical externship in the facility of your choice (with program approval).
- Automatic award of 44 validation credit hours for ARRT registration (Medical Imaging students only).
- First-rate instructors with extensive expertise in digital imaging and imaging informatics.
- State-of-the-art, robust online campus with 99.99 percent up time and efficient technical support.
- Online learning platform includes lectures, audio files and PowerPoint slides with audio or video clips of the instructor’s content.