The advancement of Clarkson College depends, in large part, on coordinated efforts among the Alumni Association Board, the Alumni Association and alumni volunteers. While it is difficult to put a dollar value on volunteer time, we know our volunteers provide many intangibles to advance Clarkson College by:
- Advocating for the Clarkson College Mission.
- Providing leadership in the community.
- Supporting projects.
- Engaging alumni.
- Encouraging philanthropic support.
- Attracting future faculty and students.
- Promoting the College within the community (with business leaders, the media and the general public).
- Increasing the value of a Clarkson College education.