With successful completion of the Clarkson College Doctor in Health Care Education & Leadership (Ed.D.) program, students will be prepared to:
- Create educational leadership strategies to meet the needs of diverse learners. (Diversity)**
- Engage in interdisciplinary communication, analysis and problem solving that reflects evidence based practice. (Communication)**
- Implement assessment and evaluation strategies using information technology to improve learning, productivity and professional practice. (Critical Thinking)**
- Synthesizes knowledge of educational and leadership theory, management skills, leadership strategies and data to transform organizations and educational institutions. (Technology)**
- Integrates ethical, legal and professional principles into decision making in the educational leadership setting. (Professional Behavior)**
**Categories denoted in the parentheses represent relationship to Clarkson College’s student success skills, which are our institutional student learning outcomes, and include Communication, Technology, Critical Thinking, Diversity, and Professionalism.