Upon completion of the Bachelor of Science in Health Care Business degree with a major in Management program, graduates will:
- Relate and integrate the concepts of accounting, marketing, finance, management, law, economics and global business to the health care business environment.
- Practice awareness of cultural, ethnic, gender and lifestyle differences.
- Demonstrate proficiency of written and verbal communication skills necessary for the business environment.
- Apply and use the necessary technology and decision support tools in order to succeed in the health care and business setting.
- Demonstrate ethical, professional and legal standards of conduct appropriate in health care business.