Program Specific Competency Goals
Upon completion of the Associate of Science degree in Radiologic Technology, graduates will:
- Have entry-level radiography skills. (Technology)**
- Communicate effectively. (Communication)**
- Use critical thinking skills. (Critical Thinking)**
- Demonstrate professionalism. (Diversity & Professional Behavior)**
**Categories denoted in the parentheses represent relationship to Clarkson College’s student success skills, which are our institutional student learning outcomes, and include Communication, Technology, Critical Thinking, Diversity, and Professionalism.
|First Time Board Pass Rate||96%||100%||92%|
|Overall Board Pass Rate||96%||100%||100%|
|National Average Board Pass Rate||88.9%||88%||87%|
|Job Placement/Employment Rate*||100%||100%||100%|
* Employment rates taken from returned graduate surveys, employer surveys, and RT graduates report to program individually.