Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging - Admission Requirements
Thank you for your interest in our Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging program option. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and start dates are available in the fall, spring and summer semesters.
Please review the following guidelines to complete your application. You may submit all additional required materials to the Clarkson College Admissions office by mail, email or fax. If you have any questions, contact our Admissions team at 402.552.3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rolling Admissions - Fall, Spring, Summer
Step 2: Submit the required admissions materials by mail, email or fax. When appropriate, your essay and resume may be emailed to email@example.com. Make sure that your name is clearly visible on all documents.
Please review the following sections to view individual requirements and materials.
Submit your $35 non-refundable application fee.
You may make a secure payment online. If paying by check or money order, mail your payment to the Clarkson College Admissions office located at 101 South 42nd Street, Omaha, NE 68131.
Proof of active licensure is required this program.
Each student must meet one of the following:
- Official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score. A minimum of 100 total score on the TOEFL iBT, and a minimum of 250 total score computer-based is required.
- ACT English score of 20 or higher.
- Graduation from an accredited U.S. high school.
- U.S. General Educational Development (GED) Certificate with an English score of 500 or equivalent.
- Associate's or higher-level degree from a U.S. accredited college or university.
Your essay is crucial in helping us understand your academic and professional goals. Use the following guidelines when writing your essay:
- Why you will be successful as a health care provider in your prospective field of study.
- Why you wish to attend Clarkson College.
- Describe what professionalism means to you and why it is important to your role as a health care professional.
(Required for applicants who have graduated high school within the last two years, unless 31 hours of transfer credit have been completed.)
Your official standardized test score reports must be sent to Clarkson College directly from the College Board, ACT or be recorded on your high school transcript. When you register to take your tests, make sure to indicate on the registration form that you would like your official score report sent directly to Clarkson College. The Clarkson College codes to use are:
- SAT: 2250
- ACT: 2436
Official High School Transcript or GED
Official transcripts are sent directly from your high school to Clarkson College and are required for any student entering an undergraduate program.
Official College Transcript
Official college transcripts must be submitted from all colleges and/or universities attended. This includes college-level coursework completed while in high school.
Meet Your Admissions Counselor
Clarkson College Admissions counselors are your first point of contact for all questions.
PH 402.552.6261 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jocelyn Medrano has been an Admissions Counselor at Clarkson College since 2015. She works with applicants A-L in the Undergraduate Nursing program, as well as all applicants in the Radiography, Medical Imaging and Imaging Informatics programs. Learn more about Jocelyn.