Program Specific Competency Goals
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging degree, graduates will:
- Have entry-level advanced modality skills. (Technology)**
- Communicate effectively. (Communication)**
- Use critical thinking skills. (Critical Thinking)**
- Demonstrate professionalism. (Professionalism)**
- Care for patients in a manner that show respect for cultural differences. (Diversity)**
**Categories denoted in the parentheses represent relationship to Clarkson College’s student success skills, which are our institutional student learning outcomes, and include Communication, Technology, Critical Thinking, Diversity, and Professionalism.
|First Time Board Pass Rate||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Overall Board Pass Rate||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|National Average Board Pass Rate||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Job Placement/Employment Rate*||100%||96%||100%|
* Employment rates taken from returned graduate surveys, employer surveys, and Mi graduates report to program individually.