BSN to DNP - Admission Requirements
Thank you for your interest in our BSN to DNP program. The application deadline for enrollment in the fall semester is July 1.
Please review the following guidelines to complete your application. You may submit all additional required materials to the Clarkson College Admissions office by mail, email or fax. If you have any questions, contact our Admissions team at 402.552.3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall semester: July 1
- Graduate from accredited Baccalaureate of Science in Nursing program from an accredited institution
- Minimum cumulative college 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Unencumbered license as a registered nurse in the US, its territories or protectorates
Step 2: Submit the required admissions materials by mail, email or fax. When appropriate, your essay and resume may be emailed to email@example.com. Make sure that your name is clearly visible on all documents.
Please review the following sections to view individual requirements and materials.
Submit your $35 non-refundable application fee.
You may make a secure payment online. If paying by check or money order, mail your payment to the Clarkson College Admissions office located at 101 South 42nd Street, Omaha, NE 68131.
Each student must meet one of the following:
- Official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score. A minimum of 100 total score on the TOEFL iBT, and a minimum of 250 total score computer-based is required.
- ACT English score of 20 or higher.
- Graduation from an accredited U.S. high school.
- U.S. General Educational Development (GED) Certificate with an English score of 500 or equivalent.
- Associate's or higher-level degree from a U.S. accredited college or university.
Submit a scholarly essay summarizing your motivation for entering our doctoral degree program. Your essay must be typed and limited to three pages. Address the following:
- Statement of your personal and professional goals after graduation.
- Role of graduate education in achieving your goals.
- Personal and professional strengths.
- Professional areas identified as needing development.
- Personal perceptions of graduate education.
Request official graduate level academic transcripts from each institution where courses were taken. Transcripts must be sent directly from each institution to Clarkson College.
Request two professional recommendations using the Graduate Professional Reference forms.
Submit your resume or curriculum vita.
Meet Your Admissions Counselors
Clarkson College Admissions counselors are your first point of contact for all questions.
PH 402.552.6161 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Maddie Torline became an Admissions Counselor at Clarkson College in 2018, and in her role, she works with applicants in the Physical Therapist Assistant (Associate’s and Bachelor’s degree options), RN to BSN, RN to MSN and Graduate Nursing program options.