Doctor of Nursing Practice in Nurse Anesthesia - Admission Requirements
Thank you for your interest in our Doctor of Nursing Practice in Nurse Anesthesia (DNP) program option. The application deadline for enrollment in the spring semester is Feb. 1.
Please review the following guidelines to complete your application. You may submit all additional required materials to the Clarkson College Admissions office by mail, email or fax. If you have any questions, contact our Admissions team at 402.552.3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring semester: Feb. 1
Step 2: Submit the required admissions materials by mail, email or fax. When appropriate, your essay and resume may be emailed to email@example.com. Make sure that your name is clearly visible on all documents.
Please review the following sections to view individual requirements and materials.
Submit your $35 non-refundable application fee.
You may make a secure payment online. If paying by check or money order, mail your payment to the Clarkson College Admissions office located at 101 South 42nd Street, Omaha, NE 68131.
Submit your current curriculum vitae.
Each student must meet one of the following:
- Official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score. A minimum of 100 total score on the TOEFL iBT, and a minimum of 250 total score computer-based is required.
- ACT English score of 20 or higher.
- Graduation from an accredited U.S. high school.
- U.S. General Educational Development (GED) Certificate with an English score of 500 or equivalent.
- Associate's or higher-level degree from a U.S. accredited college or university.
Submit a Personal Statement, addressing the following:
- Who are you as a person?
- Why do you want to be a nurse anesthetist?
- Personal and professional strengths.
- Statement as to why you are pursuing a graduate education.
- Please limit to 1-2 pages, double spaced.
Request official academic transcripts from each institution previously attended. Transcripts must be sent directly from each institution to Clarkson College.
Meet Your Admissions Counselor
Clarkson College Admissions counselors are your first point of contact for all questions.
PH 402.552.2796 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Ken Zeiger became the Admissions Director in 2017 and in his position, he oversees outreach and communication for the College as well as enrollment for all programs. Along with directing the department, he works with applicants in the Doctor of Health Care Education & Leadership (Ed.D.), Nurse Anesthetist and Health Care Business programs. Learn more about Ken.