If you have a credit balance on your student account, you will be issued a refund check for the amount of the credit. Refund checks are available for pickup on Monday afternoons or mailed to the address listed with the Registrar's office.

You may request that the credit balance remain on your student account to cover future charges by completing a Credit Balance Retention form. Contact the Student Accounts office at 402.552.2749 or 402.552.3426 for more information.