Other Funding Options
In addition to financial aid and scholarship options, students can access financial resources to help with education costs in the following ways.
Clarkson College offers on-campus employment opportunities through our Student Employment program.
- Live in the Clarkson College Residence Hall.
- Facilitate the development of a community atmosphere.
- Awarded a Housing scholarship for their service to the College.
- Assist the Admissions office with recruitment and special College events.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- For their service, each Ambassador will receive a $750 scholarship each semester.
- For more information, contact the Admissions office.
- Come from a private lender who determines the interest rate and repayment terms.
- Most require a co-signer.
- For more information check out Alternative Loans.
Deferred Payment Plan
- Allows the student to pay tuition and fee balance in three equal installments.
- Check out Student Accounts for more information.
All branches offer education assistance, which may include:
- Montgomery G.I. Bill
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment