Veterans Education Benefits

Clarkson College is an approved institution for federal education benefits through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and committed to assisting all students who are eligible to receive Veterans Administration educational entitlements. We welcome all veterans and their eligible dependents.

We are pleased to participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program for eligible students.
A student must meet the academic requirements for admission and enrollment.

It is the student’s responsibility to apply for VA Education Benefits at:  
If transferring benefits from another institution, form 22-1995: Request for Change of Program or Place of Training must be completed.

After admission to Clarkson College, the student must complete the Enrollment Certification Information Form and submit a copy of the "Certificate of Eligibility" (or Notice of Basic Eligibility) received from the VA. Submit to:

Student Financial Services - Veterans Services
Clarkson College
101 South 42 Street, Omaha, NE  68131
PH 402.552.2746  FX 402.552.6165  

Upon receipt of both documents, Clarkson College will certify enrollment for the upcoming term to the VA. Submission of enrollment for subsequent terms will continue until the student either completes their program, is no longer enrolled or their education benefits expire.

Additional Information & Resources

For information pertaining to your VA education benefits, contact the VA at: or 1.888.GIBILL1 (1.888.442.4551). On-campus assistance and information may be obtained from our Military and Veteran Liaison:

Beckie Humanik
Student Accounts Coordinator and VA Certifying Official
Clarkson College 
Student Financial Services, First Floor Clarkson College
PH 402.552.2746 FX 402.552.6165