The Testing Center is the test proctor by default for all students enrolled at Clarkson College. It provides a convenient, on-campus facility to complete proctored exams as required by many online courses. The Testing Center may also proctor makeup exams for on-campus classes (with prior approval from the specific instructor) and nurse assessments. Students must have an appointment to use the on-campus testing facilities. See the online appointment process
Students enrolled in online courses that require proctoring services and who are unable to use our local facility, must complete the online Off-Site Test Proctor Request form, due the first week of classes. Detailed instructions are available in the Online Education Manual.
Location & Hours of Operation
Clarkson College, main campus
Lower level, follow the signs
Hours of Operation
Monday from noon to 4 p.m. CST
Tuesday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. CST
Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST
Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST
Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. CST
- Online, real-time scheduling.
- Automatic confirmations and reminders.
- Ability to view, cancel and reschedule your own appointments.
- Access the link to the proctored exam scheduling system via your Online Campus Academics page to register, schedule and manage your test appointments online.
- No walk-ins or reservations for same day appointments will be accepted after 3:30pm. If you are late for your scheduled appointment, and your allotted exam time will take you beyond the Testing Center closing time, you will be required to reschedule
Cancellation Notification Policy
If a student is unable to come at their appointed time, they must cancel or reschedule the appointment no less than two hours prior to the scheduled appointment. This allows another student to schedule that time slot. If you are unable to meet this deadline, contact the Testing Center via e-mail or 402.552.3034 to cancel or reset your appointment for a new time.
A valid picture ID (student ID, state ID or driver's license) must be presented to the proctor at the time the student comes for their scheduled test.
Students must park in their assigned lots, as stated in the Nebraska Medicine parking rules. If you do not have a parking sticker and are not an employee of Nebraska Medicine, call UNMC Parking Services at 402.559.8580 on the day of your exam and identify yourself as a non-Nebraska Medicine employed, off-campus student who does not regularly come to campus. You will need to tell them your name, license plate number, car make, car model, car color and the lot number you will be parking during testing. After 4 p.m., students may park in any of the Clarkson College designated lots.