Important MSN Resources
Because state licensure requirements vary by state, Clarkson College is unable to ascertain clinical, practicum, and licensure requirements in every state. The student is responsible to be aware and abide by licensure requirements in the state(s) in which the student chooses to obtain licensure and employment. If you have questions please contact MSN Advisors.
DocuSign Student Process
Step 1- Preceptor and Clinical Site Intent Form
My Clinical Exchange
Typhon Instructions & Cheat Sheet
Onboarding & Clinical Placement
NP Preceptors Guidelines
Primary Specialty Clinical Information
Registering & Re-registering Up-to-Date
Clinical Experience Requirements NS 842
Preceptor Process Information & Resources Outline
- Open your account at https://mycb.castlebranch.com/.
- Open your Document Center
- Click on Share Documents and follow the steps.
- You can grant access for one day to the full rotation or longer if needed for just one requirement or all of your items too.
- You can choose more than one recipient if needed.
- Let me know if you have any questions.
Advisor Contact Information
MSN Program Advisor